Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Windows of The Soul

Tis the season and all that (or so I've been told) so as my gift to you I decided to introduce to you a lovely piece of music that you could chill out with your special someone by the fire place and enjoy a nice bottle of wine with. And if you don’t have that someone special, it’s a song you can wrap yourself up in your blanket or enjoy a warm bubbly bath, shut out the outside world and relax to. The song is “Windows of the Soul” by smooth jazz guitar legend Chuck Loeb. This is easy listening at it’s finest and for me, when I’ve had a stressful day and the world has done it’s best to get on my nerves I turn to this song and it always brings a smile to my face.

It’s a delicious song that starts out with some smooth percussion which then brings in the guitars and you can immediately tell this song is one that will be as easy as cotton on your ears. The melody is easy, the pace is nice and it may even make driving around this holiday season bearable (that's if you're driving of course). If you’ve never heard of Chuck Loeb it’s alright, if you aren’t into smooth, contemporary jazz then more than likely you wouldn’t have. Luckily I know of him and love this song and thought it was worth sharing. I think you’ll enjoy it as much as I do and especially whenever the world gets on my damn nerves.

Merry Christmas :-)


1 comment:

  1. Very nice & soothing. This will be added to Pop's cd! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete