Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Surin (Mixed)

Whenever I need to add a little speed to my pace, to put a little pep in my step, I dial up this piece of music by Quiver. The song is a groovy, melodic tune entitled Surin (Mixed). I enjoy the remixed version personally because to me the remix version just took the best parts of the original and emphasized them. Where the original is also almost ten minutes long, the remix is a little over seven.

Both versions are groove heavy but I feel the remix is a little brighter, the highs are higher and the lows aren't as muddy as they are in the original. I do however recommend using your big boy speakers to check this track out. This tune never fails to make me nod my head or tap my foot no matter how I'm feeling which is what makes it one of my favorites.

Surin (Mixed) is off Quiver's 2008 double CD Dirty Nails & Vapour Trails. A collection of mid and up tempo dark and light grooves and their remixes, Dirty Nails has something for everyone despite your mood or particular taste in music. If you like this track then let me recommend Two Notes 'n' a Beat, it's freaky...lol. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. That one definitely pulled me up and made my hips move. Ten minutes ago all I was thinking about was bedtime. lol Thank you, M. It definitely made me smile.

    ReplyDelete