Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Synapse Dynamics (Arty Remix)

Okay, so recently life has been kicking my ass lately. So much so that I haven't been inspired to write, that's just me being honest with you. New surroundings, new difficulties, uncharted waters, all that has taken a toll on my creativity, until today. Until this song came up on my playlist today. The name of the song is Synapse Dynamics (Arty Remix) by Mat Zo. It's a really fun, energizing song that needs to be heard as loud as you can stand. It's amazing when heard that way.

For those of you that don't know, the young Mat Zo is an English DJ who also produces drum and bass, trance, and house. The kid is all over the place and his orginal version of Synapse is nice. It's dark in some places, mellow and cool out in others, and as much as I like it (and I really do like it), it has NOTHING on the remix. Where the original is dark, the remix is ALL brightly lit up. Where the original feels like it rumbles along, the remix...simply soars.

When I need some pep in my step, I seek this song out. When I can use a smile on my face, I seek this song out. When I need to be reminded that life is meant to be enjoyed, I hunt this song down and play it as loud as I can. That's because a wise man said it was amazing to hear it that way. Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. So glad to have you back. AND most of all that you've found the inspiration again. Your posts have been missed. Kick back hard and fight your way through. ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrote about five different scenarios in my mind to go with this...wait....there goes the sixth!!! Nice!!! #hyped lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, it's nice to know I've been missed.
    Dee, glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete