Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Galu Nobel (Amour)

There is really not much to say about this song except it is phenomenally beautiful. It's by the great Wasis Diop and no I can't understand what he's saying and yes it is only one minute and thirty six seconds long, so what! It is amazing and I wanted to introduce Wasis, a man I have been a fan of for more than a decade now to you and what better song than this mere taste? The song is called Galu Nobel (Amour) and I hope you enjoy and come to love it as much as I do.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww...tease! lol You can't even give us a follow up suggestion?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want a suggestion instead of doing your own digging? Fine, check out "Que faut-il faire" and next time don't be so lazy...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmaooooo...not lazy. I'm WISE for asking for YOUR recommendations! Thank you, hon!!!! Going to YouTube now... ;-)

    ReplyDelete