Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Army Of Me (Masseymix)

BIG BOY SPEAKERS ONLY!!! I repeat, this is only for your BIG BOY SPEAKERS ONLY!!! Why, you ask? Because without your big boy speakers, you won't get the full impact of the drums or the menacing  rumble of this vicious bass line. And you know me, I want you to get the full effect of everything musical, plus this song deserves that much respect.

The song is entitled Army Of Me and it's by Bjork, the remix is by Masseymix and it's so damn awesome. I will include both the original version and the remix here. Just so you can hear and gauge the differences for yourself. I have always been a huge Bjork fan and while her original cuts don't really need remixing (like the original Army Of Me), whenever her music has been remixed, I have eargasms.

Turn these UP and let them work over you and enjoy being alive!!!

ORIGINAL VERSION!



MASSEYMIX REMIX!

1 comment:

  1. Remix. Hands down. Very, very NICE!!!!

    And...I didn't miss THOSE instructions! lol

    ReplyDelete