Thursday, July 18, 2013

On The 9th Day

I was looking for a completely different song to post, I happened upon this one instead and chose to share it. Why? Well someone very close to me had a birthday very recently and I thought she might find this song somewhat sexy. I think it's alluring, it's On The 9th Day by Ludique and it's percussion hot.

It's got a quirky pattern but it's easy to follow and once you get in it and wrap up in it, you won't be able but to sway those hips. It's an all instrumental track, which is how I like my lounge/trance music to be. Lyrics just mess it all up, don't you think? I like the break in the middle of the song where it's just the kick drum and the guitar. Images come to mind (and no I am not sharing those).

I hope this is enjoyed by all who read this, but I especially hope the birthday girl gets a kick out of this. Put this on your big boy speakers and move those hips for me and try to ignore the odd video :) Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. :-)!!!! You NEVER cease to amaze and stun me, M. ~kiss~ A fascinating track - so unique and yes absolutely quirky and sexy and...fun. You're right, I can't help but smile and laugh as I move my hips! LOL It's a kaleidoscope of yum that falls to perfectly together. I keep hitting replay as always. You never fail to give me a very tasty tune. Thank you so very much. A perfect way to wrap up my birthday. ~kiss~ And...those images...I can't wait to hear more! Hehehe ;-P

    ReplyDelete