Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weather Storm

Okay, so everyone here has heard of Massive Attack, right? RIGHT? Okay, good. Next question, has everyone heard their really cool, extremely chilled tune entitled Weather Storm? No? Well that's not surprising, it wasn't one of their big hits like so many other tunes they've released, but it stands among my favorites of them, proudly.

Weather Storm was released on the groups 1995 album Protection and I will tell you right now, it's the kind of song you could get high too. That is if you are the kind of person who gets high, of course. No, I am not condoning drug use nor am I condemning it, I'm just....LOOK, Weather Storm is just a really cool song you can kick back to, with a glass of wine, or whatever, and just chill.

Weather Storm is the perfect background music to a dinner party. It's mellow, easy on the ears, but hard to ignore, which makes it a great conversation starter.
"Hey, what's that playing?"
"My ipod?"
"Yeah, what's your ipod playing?"
"Music, why?"
"Okay smart ass, what song is it playing right now?"
"Oh, that's Weather Storm by Massive Attack, cool huh?"
Or something to that effect, depending on who your friends are, and how you interact with them. Anyway, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...smooth and sexy! Yum! Thank you for sharing. I hadn't come across this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Like I said, it's one of my favorites by them. Protection really didn't strike a chord when it came out so much of this album was overlooked. I also suggest you check out "Heat Miser" off that same album.

    ReplyDelete