Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Know You Care

I ran into this song today and I was so moved that I had to share it. It's a beautiful song and the money spent on purchasing it is for a good cause. The song is I Know You Care by artist Ellie Goulding.

The melancholy melody and the poignant lyrics that are accompanied by the images of suffering children may bring tears to your eyes, they brought them to mine. That's the point though, to bring home the suffering of the ones that are supposed to be protected, cherished, loved.

This is off of her album entitled Halcyon Days which was released on August 27th of this year. This song is the first single and I thought it's worth sharing and definitely worth purchasing. I bought it, will you? Enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely addition. I enjoyed the simplicity. The lyrics and vocals carried the story loss so much further.

    Bought.

    ReplyDelete