Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Time

This is a really fun song and though it has been played to death, I liked it enough to include it on my blog. Also, if you've never heard this song then it's my chance to make an introduction. The name of the group is Imagine Dragons and the name of the song is It's Time off of their 2012 release Night Visions.

The magic of this song is obviously supplied by the ukulele which keeps the melody and gives this song a unique sound. I think the song kind of falters during the chorus when there is no ukulele, but thankfully they bring it right back. I also like lead singer Dan Reynolds voice even if I don't quite get the lyrics of the song, but that's not all that important.

This is a fun song and with most fun songs the lyrics really aren't important. At least not in my opinion, what do you say? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment