Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ember

Now for something a little different. This is definitely a relaxing, chill out tune, and I am in complete love with it. I don't know if it's the melodies that comprise it or the lilting echoing vocals that seem to have a definite message if you listen close. The song is entitled Ember and it's off the 2012 release Ghosting by Stumbleine.

This song is ridiculously addictive (which means I can't stop listening to it), and damn tasty. It's reminiscent of another song I blogged about awhile ago by Swarms entitled Flikr of Ur Eyes. Sonically, these two songs are cut from the same musical cloth though while Flikr breaks tempo and isn't as much a cool out song, Ember stays the same throughout, from beginning to end.

If you like this piece then may I also recommend you look into Cassette and Try To Remember Me by Stumbleine. The mood is the same and melodies are poignant. That's only if you can pull yourself away from this song long enough to do that, of course. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Just what I needed! Very nice. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^I second that! :-) It dances across my mind to very gently lift me up and cradle me sweetly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy you both enjoy this as much as I do. As usual, it was my pleasure to make the introduction.

    ReplyDelete