Monday, June 18, 2012

High Roller


THIS IS A BIG BOY SPEAKER ALERT!!!!

This song is so NOT meant for small ear buds or those headphones you get at the ninety nine cent store. High Roller, designed, crafted, and executed by The Crystal Method was meant to be heard on the best speakers money could buy or by the smart ones that know where to get good speakers inexpensively. This song was meant to piss your neighbors of and have the cops knocking on your door regardless of what time of day it is, it's THAT powerful (and of course I crank the old ipod all the way up when this song starts to play).

Off of their 1997 debut album entitled Vegas,The Crystal Method set out to destroy eardrums and let the world know of their existence. Vegas was a mosh pit of different tempo tracks and the funkiest one was the first track off the album, the classic Trip like I Do. That track, however funky is not my favorite though, High Roller is and it's because it makes my speakers work (and those that know me know how my speakers work).

Method has gotten better as the years have passed. They've become more daring and even added some vocals to their later work. Yes I'm a damn fan and proud of it and they made me one with High Roller. Give it a chance, pump it on your big boy speakers, or put it on the car stereo as you floor it and you just may become a damn fan of Method too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment