Sunday, May 12, 2013

I'll Always Love My Mama

This has been of my all time favorite songs, and for this Mother's Day I felt this was the perfect time to post this classic. I'll Always Love My Mama by The Intruders is an unforgettable song and melody, with lyrics about the sacrifice and love a mother shows her children. This song always puts a smile on my face when I hear it, especially the part where lead singer Sam "Little Sonny" Brown sings you only get one, you only get one, yeah which I blurt out every now and then for no reason whatsoever.

Off of their 1973 LP entitled Save The Children, I'll Always Love My Mama was arguably the groups most memorable hit. It's the perfect song for Mother's Day, for one to express their love for their mothers. I will always love my mother and to all the mothers who read my blog, Happy Mother's Day and know your children love you just as much as I love mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment