Monday, May 13, 2013

Indestructible

When I heard this song for the first time I ran to put it on the big boy speakers. It blew me away. The song is Indestructible and it packs a wallop. It's off the 2012 album Immortal by 8Dawn and I am a pretty big fan of their music. I feel this track is worthy of being on my blog if not worthy of some specific movie trailers that could the punch of this music.

As it fades in you get the sense that something big is about to happen. Then the drums come in bring  along all the epic drama you could want a song like this to possess. The song screams action with every note. My only issue with it is it could use more low end. There isn't enough rumble for my buck but that doesn't in any way diminish this piece.

I hear this piece and the one trailer that comes to mind is Pacific Rim, the new film by Guillermo Del Toro. This piece would have worked perfectly with those images of giant robots and monsters slugging it out in my opinion. Take a listen and see if you agree with me!


1 comment: