Thursday, August 15, 2013

Human Legacy

The second I heard this track, actually it was a segment of the track since I hadn't heard the entire thing at the time, I knew I was sharing it. You ever hear a song and one part catches you and you call in love with it? Human Legacy by Ivan Torrent did that for me but instead of one part, it was many. Sadly I don't have what album this amazing song is off of, nor do I have any other information except that this song is a single, though after this song plays in the video there are a number of other selections you can take a listen to. Hopefully there will be an album soon.

What catches me is the structure, the vocals, and the arrangement of the song. There are moments this song comes across mournful and other times heroically epic. Ivan even takes a page out of the Two Steps From Hell playbook towards the end of his song. If you know the song All Is Hell That Ends Well then you have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about.

If you like this track then I suggest taking a listen to Ivan's Power of Will. It's damn good, almost as good as Human Legacy, but not quite. Put this on your big boy speakers and give it a good listen. You never know, you just may find something about it that makes you love it as much as I do. Enjoy.





2 comments:

  1. YES!!!!! As soon as the piano came in I was intrigued and then with that bass drop thing I was hooked!!! I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. It just kept building and building. A fantastic journey, M. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete