Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Faxing Berlin

Call me a freak or whatever but I have always, ALWAYS wanted to find that song that when you put it on a loop, you could never tell when it ended or began. Guess what? Yep, I have found that song. It's called Faxing Berlin by the great Deadmau5. It's a really cool tune and the more you listen to it the more the subtle nuances make themselves known.

I came across this song about a year ago just looking for something new and interesting. From those searches I found dubstep and Deadmau5. If you're wondering about Deadmau5's sound think Daft Punk, the sounds are similar though Deadmau5 is way more danceable.

Now granted, there isn't much to Faxing Berlin and the coolest thing about it is that when looped it goes on forever, it's one of those "infinity" songs. Don't believe me? Loop it and at first you won't believe it. Eventually you'll get it but at first, it's the coolest thing.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment